Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving Table

It's less than a week until Thanksgiving!!  How'd that happen!
I always have such good intentions when it comes to doing up some special little table decorations for the various holidays...but time just seems to get away from me. 
This year I really want to do a little something....like place cards for instance. 
What better place to look for ideas than my Pinterest boards
Take a look at some of the fun ideas I've pinned on my Fall board.

1. Velvet Pumpkin

2. Corragated Cardboard Leaf and Crocheted Acorn

3. Golden Acorns

4. Wool Acorns

5. Leaf & Acorn

6. Thanksgiving Word Search

7. Build A Pumpkin

8. Golden Leaf
 
9. Turkey
10. Thanksgiving Table
I think I'll give #6 a try...I already have twig pencils!  I also already have the supplies for #8....a yard full of leaves and a can of gold paint!!    #9 will make a fun pre-dinner craft for the littles, and while #10 isn't a place card it is a wonderful idea!  I have rolls of kraft paper and I think I'll be using that instead of a tablecloth this year! 
I also have two daughters with beautiful penmanship....oh Katie & Mandy, I have a job for you!

3 comments:

Dorthe said...

Such sweet inspiration dear Marie, Thank you!!
xox, Dorthe

Ann said...

it's really hard to believe that it's almost Thanksgiving. Where has the year gone?
You found some really neat ideas and I love the word search one

Simply Shelley said...

Those are some great...fun ideas...dear friend. I pray you and yours have the best Thanksgiving ever....blessings