Monday, December 30, 2013

My New Car

Okay, so the car is a little small...but I couldn't resist sharing it.  A last minute 'before Christmas' purchase, thanks to a tip from Joyce.  I found this very cute 1955 Chevy Nomad at CVS.  Not only is it very cute...it's also a 1955!!  So am I!
 

I sure hope you can handle some more Christmas, 'cause I still have some more I want to share!!  There's still a Christmas get together with friends coming up next week!  So bear with me.  It's going to Christmas on my blog for another week or so!!
 
Happy Monday!!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Christmas is good no matter what day the calendar says. I love your new car.

Scrap for Joy said...

Uh oh!
xoxo

Simply Shelley said...

Its a fine car...now if we can find a way to enlarge it some to fit our driveway :) Blessings

E said...

How cute ... and I am off to the CVS at sun up ! I found a mini Woodie, and '57 chevy at Tractor Supply , they are Ertl collectibles ... girls play'n with toy cars gotta love it !! Happy New Year Elaine