Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Swap For All Seasons

Back in October I joined "A Swap For All Seasons" for a year of swapping cards, tags, and destash. You can read more about how it works HERE. Each month we're assigned two swap partners...one to send to and one we receive from.  There are themes for each month and also monthly colors. I shared the cards, tags and destash (sent and received) from October and November in these posts....BUT I haven't shared any photos of swap goodies since then. (bad swapper!) I need to remedy that now!!
 
Here's a peek at the December and January swaps.
 
December - Happy Holidays
Green Destash
 
Look at the pretty package I received from Linda in December. 
Love the glittery postcard she included!

A beautiful card and tag...I love the pretty images Linda used.

Here's the "destash"...can't wait to see what's inside!

All of this!!  Goodies to create with!

Here's what I sent to Jan for the December swap.

A Christmas card...I LOVE this image!

The tag...front.

The tag...back.

The Destash...bottle caps, paper, holly leaves & glittery trim.

January - Thinking of You
Blue Destash
 
May sent me lots of tiny packages...LOVE the variety of packaging from month to month!

Here's my card and tag - the tag is sweet and simple - the card ooh la la!
 
Inside all those little glassine bags...treasures galore!
 
Bev received these 'thinking of you' and blue things from me.

The card...with a little extra on the envelope. 

A lacy tag.
 
Blue buttons and pretty trim.

I love the destash aspect of this swap.  It's fun to send off some supplies I don't need, and then receive some new crafting goodies in return.  The February swap just ended and I'll be sharing what I received from Pam and sent to Francie soon.  I was a couple days late mailing to Francie...I don't want to spoil her surprise by sharing photos on my blog before she receives her package.
Now I need to get busy contacting my swap partners for March.  Times a flying!!   

 

3 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

So many lovelies, all in one place! The cards/tags you have made and received are beautiful. (I love this swap group!) the image of the little girl with flowers you made for Bev is one of my favorites! Very pretty, Marie!
I hope you are finally feeling better. This seems to be a never.ending.yucky.winter!
xoxo
Joyce

Ann said...

Everyone got some lovely items. These always sound like so much fun to me but being a procrastinator I'm always afraid I'll drop the ball and not get things out on time

Peggy said...

Looks like a fun swap where everybody is happy! Keep sharing!