Monday, August 4, 2014

A Swap For All Seasons

I've been participating in A Swap For All Seasons, monthly, since last October.  Each month has been great fun!!  Our swap hostess, LInda, is amazing. She come up with an awesome idea every month. Last night I signed up for the final swap in the current series.  Each month we send someone a themed card and tag, and a bit of colorful "destash" (otherwise known as creative stuff you want to share with someone else!)
The final theme is Halloween...and the "destash" needs to be a little bit of orange!
 
Today I'm sharing what I sent and what I received for the July Swap.  The theme was "Share a Smile" and the color was purple.


Here's the card I sent to Deb at The Garage Sale Gal. 
I love the sweet little girl in this image...she knows "Smiles are Best"!

 
This is the tag I sent to Deb....this little lady is laughing! But maybe just on the inside! 
Don't you love her hat!
 

The idea is to send just a little bit of some purple supplies that you don't need anymore and
want to share.  Here's the "destash" I shared with Deb.   


Now for a look at what I received from Susie at South City Hues
I love this "sweet and spicy" card...the girl with the curls just makes me happy!


Now take a look at this tag....look at that cute face! 
When I first saw this tag, I thought, "what a minute. I KNOW that face!"
That's my grandbaby Lulu!
THIS is where Susie found that photo.  I love how she made this so personal for me!!

 
Then she also sent along this fun batch of "destash"!
LOVE the paint chips!
 
Later this week I'll share what was sent and received for the August 1st swap date.  Then I'll need to get to work on my Halloween swap card and tag. It's amazing that almost a whole year has gone by since beginning this! A huge thank you to Linda...this has been such fun!!
 


3 comments:

Ann said...

That tag with Lulu's sweet smile is awesome.

Scrap for Joy said...

Your card and tag for Deb are adorable...love the images you used! Likewise, Susie's card and tag for you. That was a lovely personal touch, using Lulu's picture.
I have loved this swap year...I hope, hope, hope, it continues!!!
Happy Monday!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

The Lulu tag is awesome! Best yet! Pj