Sunday, July 13, 2008

He Found His Feet!

Elijah (and his parents) came to visit today...I haven't seen him in two weeks. He's definitely grown and he sits up pretty steadily now. He loves his little feet and smiles a lot! Except when you're trying to get him to smile for a picture of course!
The whole family was together today. Bill made roasted chicken and mashed potatoes and Katie took care of preparing the asparagus. Roasted chicken also means homemade gravy! Yum! A green salad and some watermelon and our meal was complete. The best part about it??? I didn't do anything but eat it...my kind of dinner!

I love having everyone over...especially Elijah and Charlotte! They are both growing and changing so fast. I wanted to take pictures of the two of them together today but Elijah left while Charlotte was still asleep. Hopefully I'll be able to do that next time. They are the cutest!!

1 comment:

Scrap for Joy said...

Hi Marie~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. Blogs are lots of work but I've met so many friendly, talented people that I've never been sorry I started. I love your blog title and the pictures of your grandbabies...isn't being a Grandma the greatest! Feel free to copy my banner, I love making them!
~Joyce