Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Tweedles

We went to Walt Disney World last December and we had a great time. I (AKA "photo takin' fool") took over 800 digital pictures. Here's two of my favorites. I really love how the definition I found applies to Disney's Tweedledum and Tweedledee AND to my Tweedledum and Tweedledee too!

Twee·dle·dum and Twee·dle·dee
–noun
two persons or things nominally different but practically the same;
a nearly identical pair.

Katie & Mandy - a nearly identical pair.
How many times have the two of you heard that!
Are you two twins?
Sure...and we're only 21 months apart!



Speaking of Dum & Dee...
Here's another ACEO from my collection.
I bought this one on eBay.

'Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Agreed to have a battle!
For Tweedledum said Tweedledee
Had spoiled his nice new rattle.
Just then flew down a monstrous crow,
As black as a tar-barrel!
Which frightened both the heroes so,
They quite forgot their
quarrel.'

No comments: