Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Odds & Ends & Tidbits


Want to see a REALLY CUTE hat on top of a Really Cute baby's head? You'll also see some REALLY nice scrapbook pages. Visit my daughter's blog if you get a chance. You'll find the hat here
The weather has been wonderful the past few days ~ in fact it's been nice enough to swing ~ for the very first time! Check out my favorite flying redhead here

*******


I mailed a couple packages today ~ Lea, your Raggedy Annie is on her way & Kimberly, I sent out your swap goodies. Watch those mail boxes!!

******


I keep a little notebook in my purse ~ it's full of little sayings and phrases that I've run across during the course of my days. Fun little things to ponder and puzzle over. Food for thought kind of stuff ~ or just something to chuckle about.
Here's a few (in no particular order) that focus on choice, point of view and attitude.
What's yours?



I love this one!

Bread and Water can so easily become Toast and Tea




My sun sets to rise again.

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.


Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.


Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?


If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.


Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.


Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain!


Choice, Point of View, Attitude.......what's mine?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie, I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today. Aren't the tins wonderful! So generous of Phyllis.
And I just loved your quotes today. Good points to think about. The one about bread and water - symbolic. Loved it.
Blessings,
Diane

our shabby cottage said...

Hi Marie. these are some wonderful sayings and quotes. Love the toast and tea one. they make you stop and think about what is really important and to look for good in everything.