Friday, February 20, 2009

Spreading some Good News

I was reading through my blog roll today and got to Diane Knott's blog ~ I was intrigued by her post title ~ it said "Spread Some Good News On Your Blog Today".

Here's Diane's challenge to all of us.

"Pass it on today! Spread some GOOD NEWS!

The only way we will get through these bad times is to focus on the positive
and there is more positive than negative."


Here's one bit of good news that I found:


"Sales at U.S. retailers unexpectedly rebounded in January.....providing a glimmer of hope for the recession-hit economy.
January's increase in retail sales was the biggest since November 2007."

This is good news!

We need to keep our focus on good and positive things. Of course, we need to deal with the other stuff too. But we don't need to dwell on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Now speaking of good....it was another good mail day! I received a giveaway prize from Diane!! She was giving away prints of her artwork and I am the lucky recipient of one of them!! Diane also included some sheet music and two pretty tags. Lucky me!



I love all the prints in Diane's giveaway ~ but I have to admit I had a couple preferences. The strawberry print was one of them. I think I have a frame that will suit this perfectly!
Thanks so much Diane!

No comments: