Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Strawberries


speckled scarlet treats
ripen in mossy green beds
luscious strawberries

I have this bowl full of them in my dining room. Most of them belonged to my mother-in-law. I have a folder on my laptop that is full of strawberry images ~ just because I like to look at them. I try to have a bowlful of the juicy ones around as often as possible ~ just because I like to eat them! Yummy! I have others scattered through-out the dining room just because......

I was browsing at Flickr and Etsy and found some wonderful images of strawberry pincushions to add to my folder AND I found a couple new strawberries I'd like to buy. Nice that I still have my Etsy $$$ that my daughters gave me for my birthday!!

2 comments:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

So many cute berries - I like the kind with whipped cream on them the best. I'm working on opening an etsy shop - hope it's soon!

LaurieStar said...

Hello! Just wanted to tell you that I was blog hopping today and stumbled across your lovely blog. Thanks for posting about the strawberries. I have been having fun looking at all those Etsy shops! :)