Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Delicious" Tarts

I recently participated in a swap organized by Char at The Pickled Pepper Patch. She, by the way, puts together some awesome swaps!! For this swap my partner was Diva and here's the sweet smelling tarts she sent to me. Yummy! My favorite scent from this patch is "warm apple cake" from Colonial Candle. It smells divine AND it's zero points ~ gotta love that!

Isn't this the cutest card?



Here's a peek at the tarts I sent to her ~ warm, spicy, delicious ~ I hope she thinks so too!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like a 'sweet' swap to me! :) I love nothing more than burning a great smelling candle or tart.

Debbie

Diva Kreszl said...

So happy you are enjoying your tarts...this was indeed a fun and easy swap to participate in! Besides the great scents I have been blessed to be introduced to Marie through this swap and now enjoy reading her blog and lovely posts!!!

Simply Shelley said...

Sweets for the sweet....have a blessed day Marie...

Hopemore Studio said...

How fun and what yummy scents she sent you! I always pick food scents too, cinnamon, cranberry and pumpkin...yum.
Angie

our shabby cottage said...

Oh, they look wonderful Marie. This sounds like a fun swap. I hope you are well. It has been ages since I visited!