Monday, August 2, 2010

We All Can Dream!

No, this isn't my room....I wish it were though!
This is a photo I took of a room in a magazine ~ I'm sorry I don't remember which one.  It's a wonderful bit of inspiration. My room is coming along. A lot was accomplished this weekend, but not as much as I had hoped.  I seem to be developing a summer cold and yesterday I felt pretty awful.

Today it's back to work.  I have things to do tonight and tomorrow evening so I won't get back to it until Wednesday after work.  

It's been about two years of having my craft supplies here, there and everywhere and it;s been quite a job sorting through it all. I keep finding things that I forgot I had. It's kind of fun!

Anyway ~ I hope that by this time next week I'll be able to show a fairly well organized space.  I can't wait to be able to get back to creating!  

5 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

OOohhh! I agree that room is beautifully organized! I hope you feel better. The kids have summer colds to this week, I think all the hot weather is keeping us indoors too much and the germs are multiplying!

Angie

kathy said...

OH pretty picture -- Can't wait to see your room - Hope you are having a great summer --
Swapper pal -Kathy - ga ♥

Simply Shelley said...

Thats looks like some great inspiration.....your room is sure to be wonderful...blessings

Ann said...

Sorry you've got that cold. My husband was just asking me today if I've ever had a cold in the middle of summer. Guess this is a first for him :) Have fun putting that room together, can't wait to see it.

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Been spending this evening looking for new blogs and found yours...
Loved it and will certainly be back for more.
Stop over yourself when you have a moment...love to have you!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...