Wednesday, February 2, 2011

REDnesday

I love tote bags and I have more than my fair share of them.  I really shouldn't buy anymore of them. I mean at some point I'm going to run out of things to tote.   But sometimes you (meaning me) just can't resist!
Take a look at this bow!  Red polka dots and tulle ~ with a button too!  Plus it's plaid and gray ~ I love gray plaid!  There's black and white stripes and red handles and trim too!  I love red! 




A letter M ~ how perfect is that!  My name starts with an M!
M for Marie! 


  Oh, wait!  Maybe it's M for Minnie.  But that's okay.  It still has plaid and stripes and a whole lot of red!  I love red!


I love Minnie too!


But I really like RED!!

at

9 comments:

Ann said...

that tote bag has it all. there's no way you could have passed that one up. I'm sure that the M was for Marie and the fact that Minnie is on it is just a coincidence...lol

Scrap for Joy said...

Minnie who? That bag is made for you Marie...so cute! I love totes, too...have them in many sizes.
xoxo
Joyce

★Carol★ said...

Awwww, that tote is so cute! I love the grey plaid too, and that pretty bow really makes it extra special!

Janet said...

That's the most adorable tote, ever! The little bow with tulle is so cute!
Happy Rednesday!
Blessings,
Janet

Rebecca said...

What a cute little tote! I'd love to
Carry something like this around!

Ann said...

Adorable bag!! Minnie certainly has good taste.:o)
Fondly,
Ann
@
The Tattered Tassel

Dorthe said...

Hi dear Marie!
THIS IS GREAT---AND WONDERFULL
the bow is playing a big part, :) so sweet.
Hugs,Dorthe

Lori Bergmann said...

I am so in love with that Minnie tote! Great job! *Ü*

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I love your cool Minnie,I mean Marie Tote ! ;~)
Blessings,
~Myrna