Thursday, August 23, 2012

Snapshot

Bonnie and Sandy...two women who I love very much!  Sandy (on the right) is my pastor's wife and our church secretary and Bonnie works in Counseling & Ministry Development.  Bonnie and her husband are moving to South Carolina.  She has been a friend and spiritual mentor to me for over twenty years....and I am going to miss her so much!   But Bonnie and I both know that even if we never meet face to face again, we can look forward to spending eternity with the Lord and each other.  What a precious gift she's been to me!
 
 
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.  The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galations 2:20
 (Bonnie's favorite verse)

 
 


4 comments:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

What a great tribute to your friend! That link is just another wonderful way to honor her.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Your post reminds me of the old song by Michael W. Smith, Friends Are Friends Forever.

Such a blessing to have good friends that encourage and point to the Lord.

Peggy said...

How blessed you've been to have such enduring friendships, and what beautiful sentiments you've shared to honor the one moving away. "A friend loves at all times" Proverbs 17:17

Ann said...

miles can not separate friends but it's still sad to see them go