Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Quick Craft

I like to scour the thrift stores for crafty supplies. Some of the newest items I'm searching for are eyeglasses...or more specifically eyeglass lenses.  Why?  Well, on a recent shopping trip I found something really cute made from them.
 
 
Pins!!  I bought four of them!  Aren't they cute?!
I think these will be such fun to make...especially for my little grand girls! 
I even found a couple links about making them.  Here & Here. 


The top two pins are made with paper and the bottom two with fabric. 
The possibilities are endless!  These are going to be such fun.
 
And speaking of fun....how about a little giveaway fun!
This is my 1500th post!
I have managed to stick with this old blog of mine for over four years!  To celebrate that amazing (to me at least) accomplishment I'd love to host a giveaway. 
My very next post will tell you all about it!  Stay tuned!!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Ann said...

what a clever idea. This is the first time I've ever seen anything like them. I've got to check out the links.
I also like to scour thrift shops for craft materials.
congrats on all those years and posts. I looked forward to many more