Friday, January 17, 2014

The Painted Sky

I'm really trying to be more aware of God's creation.  I really want to pay attention
to all the beautiful things He's given to us....if I only would take time to look. 

"The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of his hands."
Psalm 19:1
 
The evening sky...just as I arrived home from work...right in my own backyard!

"I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
    I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love, higher than the heavens;
    your faithfulness reaches to the skies."
Psalm 108:3&4
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Only you, Marie, could truly capture the grandeur of that sky. Many artists and photographers have tried, and I've seen their efforts... but they fall short of really capturing the awesomeness of it. I think, though.... your photo has achieved it! It's beautiful! I can imagine how you felt standing there in appreciation of all the beauty in the universe for that brief moment in time. :)

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Beautiful, beautiful sky!

And a good word from the scripture, too - WIN/WIN

Ann said...

We both had the same idea for a post today. Your evening sky is very pretty. God is an excellent painter