Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Blessings!

Saturday was my birthday...and I got some really lovely gifts...including the new flag I shared HERE. I want to share a peek at a few more of my birthday blessings!
Just look at this wonderful journal my dear friend Gail gave to me.  I love it because the cover is removable...what a great idea!  Gail hopes I'll use it to journal about a trip I'll be taking in the Fall. I think that it will be just perfect for that! 


It's embellished beautifully...tiny doily, ribbon, and leaves carefully stitched to a
little vintage doily.  So pretty!


My sweet Penelope gave me this cute little bar of soap...made from Goat's Milk. It lathers wonderfully!!  But it's almost too cute to use.  I also got another soapy sheep and some wonderful lotion from Penelope and her mommy too.


A new summer bag....I picked it, but Bill bought it for me.
Light weight and oh, so sweet!  It'll be perfect for an overnight trip I'm taking today! 
(Handmade by Juneberry Stitches.)


I also got some things to put in  my garden and in the new playroom we're putting together for the littles.  I'll share peeks at those another time.
I got bunches of flowers too... (thanks Patricia, Sandy, and Jen!)



I have such kind and caring friends and co-workers, and the best family ever! 
That's the very best gift of all!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Wow, you had a some great birthday. That journal is terrific. Love that idea. The soap is adorable too. Seriously love your new summer bag.