Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Eyes Have It!

I've been having some problems with my eyes since having my cataract surgery. Yesterday, I visited the doctor and she prescribed drops. Looks like I have some inflammation in both eyes. There's also some dryness. Hopefully "the drops will calm things down"  She also said that the new lens on my left eye "has a bit of clouding", so I need to go back to my surgeon and have her evaluate that...it might require what's called  a YAG Laser procedure. Seems like it's always something these days! 
At least my drops come in pretty colored bottles!!  : )

2 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble since your surgery. Hope the eye surgeon gets you seeing clear again soon

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Rest those eyes, Marie. LOVE you!