Thursday, August 28, 2014

Mommalicious

Last week I visited Historic Downtown Lancaster, PA.  I visited a couple stores I'd been to before...including this one: Mommalicious.
I didn't take a lot of photos in this store...I was too busy looking around.


I love the walls in this place...plaster, peeling paint and all!




See that bit of red behind Tisha's hand....I bought one of those.




I do not understand the appeal of taxidermy...however, I had to take a photo of this piece.  
It made me think of my boss.  : ) 



Here's that little bit of red that I bought.  It's label said enamel soap dish.....but really
it's a chalk holder for our playroom!
Perfect, don't you think!?

3 comments:

Ann said...

looks like a fun place to browse around. Lots of nice things there. The taxidermy thing is definitely a guy thing...lol

Scrap for Joy said...

You always find the neatest places to browse and shop. That chalk holder is perfect for your playroom. I would have snagged that, too!
I haven't had much time for blog reading but I had to stop here and catch up on your posts. Charlotte looks excited and ready for a new school year. The other littles are adorable, too! We were in Maryland Monday night so we got to hear all about the first day of school. Charlie was so excited. Miles is in a new daycare closer to their home and he's happy about having new friends.
Hope you are well...
xoxo

Simply Shelley said...

Looks like a very fun store, but just to be in Lancaster Pa......oh my, you know my fascination with the Amish....did you visit some Amish shops as well? Blessings