Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gotta Love Those Wings!

(don't miss the news at the end of this post)

We are a hockey loving family (well, most of us are) and we are so excited because the Stanley Cup Finals begin this Saturday. I know you all want to know who's playing ~ it's the same two teams as last year ~ the Detroit Red Wings & the Pittsburgh Penquins! The Wings won last year ~ we're hoping for the same outcome this year!


Let's Go Red Wings!!


My blog friend, Joyce, is a Penquins fan ~ but that's okay ~ I don't hold it against her!

If you like hockey, you'll love this match-up. It's going to be a good one! If you've never watched it before ~ you should! It's a fast moving, exciting game.



Let's Go Red Wings!!!

By the way ~ I am so excited about this hockey match-up that I feel the need to share that excitement! Sooooo ~ I'm having a Giveaway!! Check back on Saturday, May 30th for all the details!! HINT: it is not a hockey related giveaway!

1 comment:

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Hi Marie - Kiddo wanted me to tell you that he's rooting for the Red Wings since he can't stand the Penguins. He's been cheering on the Wings since the Caps fell out of the running. :)