Monday, December 6, 2010

New Pillow & Matchbox #6

Look at this great pillow I found at Dayspring.  I don't buy many new Christmas decorations anymore because I have more than enough....but I love this pillow!  I added it to my Christmas wish list, but maybe I'll just buy it for myself!  : )




************

Matchbox #6

Shannon of Quilting in Pinks, Bull Dogs at my Side sent me the matchbox for today.  I love that it's pink! Inside is a bookmark with a little charm that says "JOY".  Thank you Shannon....I love the matchbox and the bookmark is already marking the spot!!! 


11 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hi Marie,
It is certainly beautifull, and I love the schripture on it.You better give yourself that before christmas present :)
sweet little matchboxes.
Hugs,Dorthe

Simply Shelley said...

So beautiful and inspiring ...buy it for yourself and enjoy it....blessings dear Marie...

Sherry said...

Beautiful matchbox and gift, so classy!

The pillow is wonderful too.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

That pillow is wonderful...go get it quick !
love the matchbox...
(())

JoAnne said...

That pillow is beautiful! I know what you mean about having enough Christmas, but every year there's one or two more goodies I just have to have. And what a pretty pink matchbox!

Ann said...

That pillow is beautiful and if it was me that would be on the list of things to buy right now :)
Love that matchbox too, so darling.

Linda said...

The pillow is gorgeous (yes, treat yourself!) and your little pink matchbox is adorable!

Jacqi said...

I think that pillow should be added to my Christmas wish list, too. :)

Angela said...

Hello! You take great pics! You're matchboxes are all so adorable. I'm really loving that Dayspring pillow. Doesn't go with anything I have but it's so beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi!!

Elsina said...

I adore your pillow and the matchboxes are so pretty!

jywheeler said...

I found the pillow! Ha ha!!!!! I love its so pretty.