Tuesday, March 1, 2011

She's Home!

Gramma missed this little girl!  She (and her mommy & daddy) went to Florida to visit some of her mommy's family.  Penelope got home last night and Mandy and I picked her up from the airport.  Now all is right with my world....all the grandbabies are back where they belong ~ within 45 minutes of me. Two are within ten minutes of me!  I am so blessed to have them so near.
P.S. Her mommy & daddy are home too!

Isn't this a beautiful sight!  Oh Spring....come quickly!


5 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Pretty baby! So soft and gentle :)

Scrap for Joy said...

What a great picture! Penelope is adorable of course and look at the background....that beautiful blue water and white sand. Yes Spring....please come soon!
xoxo
Joyce

Lululiz said...

Very sweet photograph of a gorgeous little darling.

Ann said...

how cute she is there on the beach. I wish I was on a beach. Glad to hear you have them back home

Dorthe said...

Oh dear Marie, you surely are lucky,
how sweet she looks.
My two grands are in Copenhagen- have to fly,-or go with boat-takes from home 4 houers!!!
Tha`ts far away- I envy you--even it is not nice-:)
Hugs,Dorthe