Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Grandbaby Fun

I'm sure many of you have heard of Pinterest - in a nut shell...it's a whole bunch of "bulletin boards" with a whole bunch of ideas!
One of my favorite things to look for on these bulletin boards is ideas for things that would be fun to "make with" or "make for" my grandchildren.

Here's some of my favorite finds....they're "pinned" to my "Grandbaby Fun" board. 

handprints

hair clips
 
handprint ornament

race cars

puppets

tic tac toe

elves

dolls

sweater ball

Wow....between craft shows and handmade gifts for family (and friends too I hope) I'd best get busy!


6 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

So many wonderful ideas!!!! I'm the same way Marie ~ I have so many things pinned, how in the world will I get to them all? I just love the inspiration! Hope all is well with you and yours sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Cheryl said...

No I am not going to look at that site! All these lovley things to make leave me feeling quiet anxious. Where to start, where is the time, and what to try first. Oh maybe I will jsut go have a peep! Thanks for sharing Marie.

Jo said...

All of those are really cute. Especially the teddy graham in the "race car". I think even Elijah would eat that.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

What darling ideas. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!! : )

Ann said...

Pinterest is a gold mine of ideas isn't it. Those are some really cute ones. Love those little race cars with the teddy grahams

Debbie said...

Hi Marie!

I discovered Pinterest a while back and it is a real addiction. A huge source of inspiration for sure. I love the handprints. I would love to do that with my grandson next time he is here. Such a sweet keepsake.

Hope you are doing well,
*hugs*

Debbie