Monday, February 27, 2012

Pinned It and Did It!

I've been in a bit of a "production" rut.  Too many things to do and not quite sure where to begin.  Because of changes in our household we (Bill and I) have been working on re-arranging rooms in the house.  We've painted one room, got new Tempur-pedic mattresses for the master bedroom and shuffled furniture here, there and everywhere.  Accessories are piled in boxes, windows are naked...the finishing touches are eluding me...big time.  I'm not sure why...I'm just having trouble climbing out of this rut I've been in.  But I will. 
For now I'm glad that I've accomplished a little bit of "pinned it and did it"!

I saw this and did this.
Simple and cute.
Done.
Kind of makes me happy.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, how pretty! The muse will return, she always does, and something pretty to rest your eyes on is the beginning. A little "instant gratification" when you are faced with a big project!

Dorthe said...

Marie, dear friend, it is sweet and spring-like lovely- happy colours to watch, and the start of being creative again.
Ofcourse you have much on your mind,when rearranging ,painting and decorating,all over again-
Hugs and love, Dorthe

Lululiz said...

Thats a really pretty and cheerful design, I am sure it makes you smile every time you look at it.

Simply Shelley said...

Very pretty Marie...did you receive your package I sent? Just making sure :)
Blessings

Jillayne said...

That is so cute Marie - I love it too!
I understand what you mean about not knowing where to begin. I have a few renovations of my own I'd like to tackle but just can't seem to get started... must be the winter blahs...

Ann said...

Clever and cute way to store those cupcake wrappers.
I've been in a rut forever. I'm beginning to think I'll never climb out :)

Libbie said...

Oooo way cute! I totally need a pinned & did it board! Great idea! I think I have only done one!! Shameful :) But I am productive at pinning lately :)