Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Fabulous Four & My Family Room Part 3

No one is looking.

Yay - we've got three looking! C'mon Elijah, look this way.

Thanks Elijah...oh oh, Caleb...look here!  Happens every time!
 
One third of my family room is set up for "the littles".  They visit frequently and they need a place of their own.  Let's take a tour of their little U shaped play area. We'll begin on the left.
 
An activity table for Caleb, a little kitchen to cook in, and Gramma's old doll trunk along with Aunt Mandy's old doll.  Plus a couple fat pillows make a perfect reading spot.

The princesses and their castle is a favorite toy.

Across from the little kitchen area is another piece of IKEA furniture...and more cubbies.  Sixteen of them...each one is a perfect home for toys, games and books.

 
The Fabulous Four love their play area...it's filled with things that belonged to their parents, aunts and uncles.  I love seeing them playing with treasures from the past.  There are also toys from their own homes tucked in the cubbies.  That's how their parents clean out their homes - they bring the old stuff to Gramma & Grandpa's house!!  : )  


 



4 comments:

Ann said...

That is one awesome play area. I love those big pillows.

Simply Shelley said...

What a wonderful play area for your sweet kiddos. Love those pictures...I understand all about trying to get that perfect picture...never happens,but they always turn out just right anyway :) Blessings friend

Peggy said...

I have the same problem with getting pictures and I only have two faces to get! I'm sure the fifth little will bring them all together.:) They must have so much fun (and make the sweetest messes) with all the cute play areas.

gentlework said...

hi Marie, just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog. In answer to your question, I don't have an online shop at the moment but will be opening one in April. Christine (gentlework)x