Thursday, October 31, 2013

Shadow Boxes

Two more of my recent creations...the first one was inspired by a recent Pinterest discovery. 
Thank you to Dru Ann of A Fine Farmhouse for the 'pinspiration'!!
 
 
Wouldn't these look great in a laundry room or a sewing room! The background paper is part of an old letter (dated 1902), and the little bits of ruler in the lower left corner are the leftovers from my Christmas tree stems.   I wish I could site the source for the cute graphics...but they've been in a folder on my laptop for ages.
I just don't remember where I found them, but I sure do appreciate having them!


2 comments:

Ann said...

I think I saw something like this on Pinterest and may have even pinned it. I love yours. Will these be going to the craft show?

Peggy said...

Oh I'm loving these!