Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Swap For All Seasons

I'm participating in A Swap For All Seasons again this month.  You can read all about this swap HERE. About a week and a half ago I mailed off my November swap goodies. 
This month's theme was birthdays and our swap color was brown.
Here's a look at what I sent to DebbieI was so happy to hear that she liked the things I sent!!
 
Happy Birthday Card

Paper tag...I almost kept this! Love how it turned out.

Some brown Scrabble tiles and buttons. 

Here are the wonderful treasures that I received in this swap. 
Thanks so much Darlene....I love them!!
 

Don't these little girls look ready to party!!  Love this card!

BINGO boy!  On a fish no less!

Some pretty brown trims.
This swap is awesome...Linda is a wonderful hostess!
The December swap is full, but there will be a sign up for the January swap on December 1st.
You should check it out.  It's great fun!!
 
 

4 comments:

Ann said...

sounds like a fun swap. Great items, the ones you sent and the ones you received

Dorthe said...

Such beautiful swap items Marie.. I love your card and tag, and also what you recieved ,- must be fun, dear !!
Hugs,Dorthe

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Pretty! Both sent and received!

Scrap for Joy said...

Your card is so cute with that adorable Birthday Queen on it....what a cute little girl! Your tags is totally awesome...love that corrugated cardboard for the tag base..a great contrast to the softness of the sweet baby picture. Super!!!
Darlene's items for you were gorgeous, too. I think brown is my new favorite color...I loved this month!
xoxo
Joyce