Friday, May 16, 2014

New Eyes

My cataract surgery went well.  Now it's just a matter of letting my eyes heal, getting another vision exam, and finally...ordering new glasses.  The pair I have are pretty useless right now.  If I tilt them so I'm looking through the area that was meant for computer reading, I can see to drive.  If I take them off I can see the computer and I can read.  It's going to be a long few weeks!


Once I've had my eyes examined, I'll need to pick out some new glasses.  Am I the only one who gets stressed out when choosing new glasses?  It takes me forever to decide on a pair.  I thought it might be helpful to start looking now.  Maybe I'll go with a colorful pair this time around!!


Or maybe something with a little bit of bling!


There are just too many styles to choose from!


Have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayed this am for complete healing of your eyes. Our eyes are so precious. Take your girls with you when you choose new frames. Pj

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So glad to hear your surgery went well...it will be nice when you can get new glasses and get your vision back to normal. I'm attracted to trendy glasses, too!

Ann said...

glad to hear the surgery went well. I hate picking out new glasses. I go with a vision in my head of what I want but can never find anything that looks the same way. Then when I do finally decide on something once I get them paid for and home I end up not liking them.

Scrap for Joy said...

Yay! I'm glad everything went well and now you can check cataract surgery right off of your things to do! Go for a fun pair! Mine are gray lined in pink...love them! One of the eyeglass places now has a thing where they photograph you in different frames so you can see what they look like. Mirrors lie...cameras don't!
Take care! Wish I were at Lucketts today!
xoxo
Joyce