Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Littles Make My Home Sweet



I love these sweet little people so much.
Their visits make my home such a very, special place!


"Mr. Man" as his mommy calls him.
I call him cute, and Fletcher!


Caleb...with the beautiful hair.
He had such fun with the yellow balls at the recent birthday party.


Yes, that is Elijah inside that gas mask.
That's also him leaping out of the plane!


Not sure what Little Lulu is thinking, but she looks cute!!
 (sometimes I forget her name is Louisa)


Charlotte at her 6 year check-up...waiting patiently.
Love the colors in this photo.


Penelope with me at Target.
She had to stop and sit on everyone of these balls!

Am I lucky or what!!

There is nothing like a grandchild to put a smile on your face, a lump in your throat, and a warm feeling deep in your heart!



2 comments:

Ann said...

It's always a treat for me to see your little cuties. They're simply adorable.

Simply Shelley said...

I totally agree with that last statement :) Your babies are precious...I always smile seeing their sweet...sweet faces. Blessings dear friend