Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Painted, Packaged & Priced

Craft Show time will be here before I know it...so I've been trying to get a little bit done each week.  But with the craziness that it is life these days, I haven't spent a lot of time in my craft room.  I did  manage to finish this very simple project. Sadly, it took almost three weeks to do it!  But I'm happy with the results!


I've picked up lots of little bowls at thrift stores...painting them all fun colors seemed like a good idea, as I shared in this post.  Getting the final coats of paint on all these bowls seemed to take forever.  But they are finally done!


They make fun little sets...don't you think!!?
I'm on a roll.....I hope!


P.S. Since I had the paint out, I spruced up an old bread board too!


3 comments:

Ann said...

what fun colors. I haven't used that Martha Stewart paint yet.
I like the way you packaged these too.

Susan Holt Simpson said...

So cute! (and I always LOVE your tags, too)

I'm going to be in a craft show too! Sept. 6th. After the last one, I was reluctant. Only do them every couple years or so. Seems like the shows I get in have so much vendor traffic - pampered chef, tastefully simple, fingernails, purses --- all ready made things. My style seems an oddity!

We'll see how it goes - I would be SO happy to attend a craft show of yours!

Simply Shelley said...

They turned out wonderful and I love the color choices...don't think those will last long. Blessings friend