Friday, September 26, 2008

MORE Goodies in the Mail!

Woo Hoo! I won the "Artsy Autumn Swap" sneek peek drawing! I got another package in the mail ~ two days in a row! This one was from Linda, our swap leader. It was filled with all kinds of wonderful things.


I love the packet of images tied up with silk and a vintage pin! The stamps and little round frame are wonderful...as are the turkey candle holder and the cute rooster. Love the hot cocoa clipped with the button trimmed clothespin. The hankie and the apron are so vintage! I love them. I love it all! The box it was packaged in already has a home in my living room.
As for the little box of chocolate! Gone, empty, and so good!



Linda ~ thank you so much ~ you blessed my heart with your goodness!

2 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

You lucky thing Marie!! looks like some wonderful goodies there - have fun with it all, Kathryn.

Scrap for Joy said...

WooHoo-you hit the jackpot this week. Linda's sister was my swap partner and I opened my goodies today. Now I have to post about it. This was a really nice swap-one of the best I've been in. What do you think of your first swap?
~J